Looking for a quick, beautiful appetizer. Our friend Vinny, is not a great cook (shhhhhhhhhhh), but he has his moments, and this is one of them.
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 8 spinach leaves
- 4 pieces turkey bacon
- 3 Tbsp Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- 1 T greek yogurt
- 1 avocado
- 1 T kosher salt
- ½ T black pepper
- In a small skillet, cook the bacon.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart), greek yogurt, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the top of the tomatoes off scoop out the insides. Discard.
- Using a small spoon, divide the sauce between each tomato, pouring it inside.
- Place a spinach leaf, half a slice of bacon, and slice of avocado in each tomato so that they are sticking out.