- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices of Gruyere cheese (or any comparable cheese: Swiss, Appenzell, Jarlsberg)
- 8 -10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons of Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup of flour
- preferred oil for pan frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay each chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Using a flat meat mallet, pound each chicken breast to approximately ¼ inch thickness.
- Spread approximately 1 Tablespoon of Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart) on each chicken breast. Depending on the size of chicken breast, each may require a little more or less Kream Mustard. Place one piece of Gruyere cheese (or substitute) on each piece of chicken, followed by 2-2 ½ sun-dried tomatoes depending on the size of each chicken breast. Then roll up each chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Place ½ cup of flour in a separate bowl and season with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Dredge/coat each chicken roll in the flour.
- Heat a heavy skillet on the stove with preferred oil. Place each chicken breast in the pan, cook evenly for about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from the pan and place in an oven safe dish. Place the chicken breasts in the preheated oven to finish cooking for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through. Chicken breasts are done when firm to touch and drain clear liquid.
- Remove toothpicks before serving and enjoy!