Apple juice and a variety of spices join Pumpkin Butter (Add to Cart) in this moist, flavorful bread.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 jar Brownwood Farms Pumpkin Butter (Add to Cart), divided
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl; set aside.
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Whisk in the brown sugar, apple juice, melted butter, and half of the Pumpkin Butter (Add to Cart) until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture until no lumps remain.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan and spread the remaining Pumpkin Butter (Add to Cart) over top. Pour in the remaining batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the middle rack until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 – 60 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.