You can serve this salmon over a bed of asparagus and drizzle with sauce. Enjoy!
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1 cup seasoned flour (1 tsp. garlic powder, 1/4 tsp. black pepper)
- 2 eggs mixed with 1/2 cup milk
- 4 – 6 oz. Salmon Fillets
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 2 sliced green onions
- 6 Tbs. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tbs. Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dip fillets in flour, then egg, then pretzel pieces.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Add sliced green onion and cook 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese and stir till melted
- Whisk in milk and Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- Drizzle sauce over prepared salmon fillets