- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Brownwood Farms Pear & Cinnamon Preserves (Add to Cart)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the milk and eggs.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and vegetable oil.
- Whisk together until uniform. Allow batter to rest 10 minutes and whisk again.
- Cook crepes in a 10 inch skillet.
- Lightly grease pan with vegetable oil or butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Tilt pan in a circular motion until batter is uniformly spread in the bottom of the pan. Flip crepe when bottom in golden brown. Remove from pan when other side is golden brown.
- Stack crepes separating each with a sheet of waxed paper.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix.
- Divide filling and spread over of half of the crepes.
- Fold crepe in half and then half again.
- For topping, melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add pears and saute until tender.
- Add maple syrup and heat until warm.
- Serve topping over filled crepes.