Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (halved and pounded to uniform size)
Brownwood Farms Slatherin’ Wing Sauce™
Panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (melted butter and Brownwood Farms Slatherin’ Wing Sauce™).
3. In a different bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (Panko bread crumbs, fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese).
4. Dip the chicken breast into the wet ingredient bowl, then into the dry ingredient bowl.
5. Put chicken breast on an un-greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.