- 1 medium French baguette
- 2 large slices of Cheddar cheese (or any comparable easily melted cheese such as Gouda, Gruyere or Fontina)
- 4 eggs
- 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes
- Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- ¼ cup milk
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Turn on the broiler of the oven.
- While the oven heats, gather all ingredients.
- Slice the baguette in half, then slice each half of baguette lengthwise in order to make two sandwiches.
- Spread desired amount (approximately ½ tablespoon each) of Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart) on both sides of each sandwich. Following the mustard, place one-half slice of cheese on each piece of bread. Set aside to be toasted.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix 4 eggs with ¼ cup of milk or cream. Be sure to not over beat.
- Heat a pan on the stove over medium heat. Once the pan is heated, place one tablespoon of butter in the pan to melt.
- As the butter is melting, place the four pieces of baguette with cheese in the oven to toast and melt the cheese. Be sure to keep an eye on the toast to prevent over toasting.
- Once the butter is melted in the pan, pour in eggs and milk to make scrambled eggs. Scramble the eggs over medium heat. When almost completely cooked, remove from heat and let the eggs finish cooking in the heated pan. At this point season the eggs with salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Remove baguette quarters from the oven. Split the scrambled eggs in half, placing a half on each sandwich. Top the eggs with desired amount of sun-dried tomatoes (3-4 dependent on size). Place toasted baguette on top of each sandwich and serve.