There will be none left over…better make double what you think you should! The dipping sauce is simply divine. And, heart-healthy, baked not fried chicken, makes all the difference.
For the chicken fingers:
- 1 egg
- 3 T Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 T Kosher salt
- 2 cups whole wheat bread crumbs
- 3 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch wide strips
For the broccoli:
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 T Brownwood Farms Barbeque Mustard Glaze (Add to Cart)
For the sauce:
- ½ jar Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- ⅓ jar Brownwood Farms Blueberry Premium Pie Filling
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set a rack on a baking sheet and mist with cooking spray.
- Put chicken strips in a resealable plastic bag. Whisk together egg, milk, mustard, and garlic powder. Pour mixture in with chicken and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- In another plastic bag, mix the breadcrumbs, and 1 T of kosher salt.
- Put chicken in the bag and liberally coat.
- Place the chicken on the rack and bake until golden brown, approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring about 1 inch of water to a boil in a large pot with a steamer rack or basket in place. Add the broccoli and cover; steam until crisp and tender, about 8-10 minutes. As soon as the broccoli is finished, mix in the Barbeque Mustard Glaze (Add to Cart).
- Mix the two Brownwood sauces together to make your dipping sauce and enjoy!
Total time: 35 minutes