For the fish:
- 8 rounds (3 cm thick and 3 in diameter) cod (butcher will do this)
- 4 T Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- ½ lemon (juice)
- parsley (for garnish)
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- 1 t dry rosemary or 2 t chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup toasted shaved almonds
For the butternut squash:
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
- ½ onion, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 c coconut milk
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- pinch of sage
- 6 T Brownwood Farms Simply Delicious Old Mission Blueberries
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Put disks of cod in a plastic ziploc bag and pour sauce over them. Seal and let sit for approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Scatter almonds on sheet and put in oven to toast (WILL BURN QUICKLY) Remove and set aside.
- Rub olive oil on the same cookie sheet (almonds set aside) and bake diced squash for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Turn oven down to 400. On another aluminum covered cookie sheet [ WITH EDGES], place the cod rounds, spaced evenly apart. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for approximately 14 minutes.
- In a large saute pan on medium heat, add olive oil. When hot, add onion and garlic, cook for approximately 5 minutes until softened.
- Add butternut squash and coconut milk. Cook for approximately 3-4 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Turn down the heat to low. In a small bowl mix cinnamon, paprika, salt, pepper, sage and blueberry sauce. Add to the squash. Cook for approximately 4 more minutes.
- Remove fish from oven and top with toasted almonds before serving.
Total time to prepare meal: 40 minutes