Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart) gives these deviled eggs a tasty kick.
- 6 peeled, hard-boiled eggs
- 3 Tbs. Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart)
- 4 Tbs. full fat greek yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- sweet or dill relish to taste (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika and parsley for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Discard yolks
- In a medium bowl, mash together with Famous Kream Mustard (Add to Cart), yogurt, egg yolk, and relish, if using.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the hollowed egg whites with the egg yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika and place parsley on top.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Put a pinch of salt into the boiling water when hard boiling the eggs.
- Don’t use fresh eggs, way too hard to peel.
- to put the filling in the eggs, put the mixture in a plastic bag, cut off the corner, and squeeze out…way less messy.