Homemade chicken tenders are easy to make for dinner or as an appetizer. Our Slatherin Sauce is a tasty dipping sauce for these tenders.
- 12 chicken tenders, boneless
- 1 cup Brownwood Farms Slatherin’ Wing Sauce™
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil
- Heat oil in a large pan or deep fryer to 325-350 degrees F.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour and shake off excess flour.
- Dip into the buttermilk.
- Dredge in the bread crumbs to fully coat chicken tenders.
- Place chicken tenders into hot oil and fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with Slatherin’ Wing Sauce™, Sauce for dipping.