½ cup pecans
1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 tablespoons ice water
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into pieces
1 jar of Simply Delicious Fruit Premium Pie Filling and Topping: Your Choice of Blueberry, Michigan Apple, Michigan Cherry, Mixed Berry, or Red Haven Peach. (Add to Cart)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toast pecans approx. 10-15 minutes, flipping once.
- Let pecans cool. Pulse in a food processor to coarse consistency.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and cinnamon with pecans and pulse.
- Add butter and mix until coarse consistency with some pea-size pieces.
- Empty contents into a mixing bowl.
- Add ice water and mix.
- Wrap dough in plastic and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll dough on floured surface to approximately 12” round.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Gently pour 1 jar of Simply Delicious Fruit Premium Pie Filling and Topping (Add to cart link) onto the center of the dough, leaving a 2” border.
- Fold edges of dough inward, overlapping as small or large as you prefer.
- Brush dough with cream and dust with a light layer of sugar.
- Bake galette until golden brown, approximately 45minutes.