0.5 (17 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 (8 ounce) package brie cheese, round
1/8 cup toasted almond, slices (optional)
1/4 cup Brownwood Farms Pear & Cinnamon Preserves (Add to Cart)
1. Preheat oven to 425. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
2. Roll puff pastry out.
3. Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on), then place preserves on top of cheese, then place almonds on top of preserves.
4. Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool for five minutes.
7. Serve with your favorite crackers or bread