- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Brownwood Farms Cherry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip (Add to Cart)
- 2 oz. prosciutto , thinly sliced
- 12 asparagus spears
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw puff pastry and roll out sheet onto cutting board. Brush Cherry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip (Add to Cart) onto puff pastry sheet.
- Cover with one layer of the thinly sliced prosciutto.
- Using a very sharp knife, slice into thin strips about 1/2 inch wide.
- Wrap each strip in a spiral around each asparagus spear. (Make sure the very end of asparagus is cut off to remove hard stalk)
- Place onto parchment lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 12-15 minutes.