- 1 jar Brownwood Farms Michigan Apple Premium Pie Filling
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 6 thin gingersnap cookies
- 1/4 cup jonagold apple, cored and diced
- candied ginger for garnish
- Whip cream, sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla in a bowl with a hand mixer on high speed till medium peaks form, about 5 minutes; chill.
- Layer parfaits in tall glasses starting with the Michigan Apples, followed by walnuts, whipped cream, and gingersnaps; repeat layering.
- Top each parfait with a dollop of whipped cream, and garnish with gingersnaps, apples and candied ginger.